A rather dull and not even very good photo of some of the ingredients for my tea. In my defence, it was late, I have been looking after a poorly boy all day, and was feeling rather uninspired. And I left the ISO setting too high, because I am a numpty. Must try harder tomorrow.
- Sarah on BBC Good Food Show Summer 2013 – My Grand Day Out!
- March Credit Crunch Munch Round Up - Fuss Free Flavours on Asparagus and Pea Soup – A Recipe From Leftovers
- Why Sands is such an important charity - Mummy Barrow on Charity Raffle in aid of SANDS
- Claire on Meal Planning Monday – The Post Poorlyness Edition
- Mama Owl on Meal Planning Monday – The Post Poorlyness Edition
Tagsbaking birds boats boys brothers cake Children chocolate collie cooking Cumbria daffodils days out dinner Dog family Family walks Flowers food Friends hat healthy holidays house Lake District lego Love lunch meal planning Mummy parenting poodle recipe reflection review river rocks Romance school splash Spring Stewart Smith Photography toys Valentine's Day water